Transformers: The Last Knight

I saw this going on, didn't get a chance to go and have a look though.

Some footage of them filming on Grey St

Believe they've been up at Hogwarts too. now I want to see this just to check out the locations and see how they fit in.

Saw a few Wahlberg and Hopkins selfies pop up on my Facebook feed. Wonder how they got on with the local accent!! I been here 10 years and I still don't speak Ashington!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah woah! What's with these huge spolier videos of cars driving fast down city streets that could be put to any action film city chase? It's funny every time I see these it's behind the scenes footage of plate shots. We'll never figure out what's being filmed for one of those movies til we see it.

Woah woah! What's with these huge spolier videos of cars driving fast down city streets that could be put to any action film city chase? It's funny every time I see these it's behind the scenes footage of plate shots. We'll never figure out what's being filmed for one of those movies til we see it.

i forgot which movie they were filming but remember the ambulance that went down the street they were filming and smashed into bumblebee?

I don't think Neil's a Transformers fan, i'm the one usually talking trash about these movies and Bay lol. I'm happy they just put the 1986 movie out on blu-ray so i'm good.

ill help you talk trash about transformers. I'm a huge fan, loved the first one (minus jazz getting killed) second one was garbage. megan fox was hotter then hell on that motorcycle, but still can't act. 3rd was the worst minus megatons appearance, it was amazing!! and i loved the whole crazy "...all hail megatron" as the comic series came out around that time and it was a huge success!

4th one.. i couldn't wait to get out of the theater... complete trash... only thing i liked was the gen1 optimus in the barn... other than that it was trash

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back