Transformers 'Sector 7 Freeze Weapon'

ForgeHyena

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since i've got a related question up elsewhere, I thought one more wouldn't hurt.

Anyone out there own one of the 'freeze weapons' from Transformers?

I picked up a working hero last summer (and a missing gauge pod later on).

I'm tempted to charge the tanks...you know, just in case my car turns out to be a Decepticon. Can't be too careful!

So, has anyone out there had success in charging their tanks?
What's the relative information if you did?

Those should be off the shelf fire extinguisher tanks. To test it I would first run those lines to a smaller tank under minimum pressure. This will tell you if the fittings have not been compromised over the years. Just keep in mind first and foremost its a prop.

Just keep in mind first and foremost its a prop.

Definitely. Last thing I'd want to do is strap a fully pressurized potential bomb on my back. Best case scenario...I'd be the Rocketeer for .5 seconds.

So, your feeling is that the tanks themselves are large extinguisher tanks? It would make sense. I haven't checked their part numbers yet...but this gives me a reason to.

I couldn't get the refill info from the seller or prop builder. Liability, I'm sure.

Thanks for the response!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back