Transformers Dark of the Moon WALMART EXCLUSIVE

smurf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone have any info on this other than have a different cover. It seems to only come with the Blu-Ray disc and is priced about the same as the combo. Are there some extra scenes? It is annoying that they don't tell us anything. I just want to know where to buy it.

Smurf

Knowing walmart it probably has a crappy comic or something. I cant' see why someone would pay that when you can get a combo pack for the same price.

Went to Walmart this morning. It seems that it is just the cover that is the exclusive. It only contains the Blu-ray (no DVD or Digital Copy). There were no difference in specs to the other edition. Both movies have the same running time. I guess I'm going to Best Buy for the $17.99 that is the Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital Copy.

Jeff

I am fine with the movie only. Unless the next one is an extended version with some crazy new scenes. I think it is just going to be the 3-D release with lots of extras, making of, maybe deleted scenes, etc. If the movie is the same I'm happy with what I have.

Sweet

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back