Transformers: Age of Extinction

No...racism...Hound was very self aware of his obesity issue though.

It was pretty bad. Optimus flew away at the end!? Why didn't you do that before buddy?! Some of the worst dialogue. DOTM took the cake for ridiculous characters though.

I know that...he had giant wings and giant jet engines...here he just flew with his new foot thrusters...If you're going to have films build on how a character evolves, don't do it so lazy I guess is my complaint. Megatron is a jet...never complained about him flying.

If characters are just going to start sprouting new parts, they may want to explain it. The film was TWO LONG hours...they could have filled in a scene where he receives tech from Lockdown's ship or Leonard Nemoy appears from the future in a space time continuum rip, and gives Optimus his thrusters...something.
Optimus flew in DOTM and in ROTF where he had Jetfire's parts.

And Megatron flew in ROTF as well.

How could you expect anything less?

Did T4 have all the awkward/uncomfortable racist stereotypes attached to the autobots as well? That alone made me hate the movies.

There was a ninja-bot, but I wouldn't call it racist, just cliche. The human characters were actually greatly improved compared to the other movies, and generally weren't annoying or cringeworthy. The dialogue was still very simplistic and emotionless, and the story made as little sense as ever.

The thing with Optimus Prime flying got me too. He could fly the entire time, but only does it right at the end?! Guys, finish writing your script before you start! :lol

Oh, and don't get me started on the basic premise of the humans deciding that all alien robots are bad (including the ones that have been helping), and killing them all off with the help of new alien robots in exchange for more alien material to build more robots. :lol

My friend's 4 year old discovered Transformers thanks to a box of G1 toys but I advised them to never let her know of the Bayformer films. Not only is she too young even for the TV censored ones I want her to enjoy G1 first lol. Going to get her the box set for her birthday but she's too little for the 80s movie at the moment.

And when you say "best" one, you mean least crappy and barely tolerable... right? ;)

Aaayyyyhhhhhhh lol its my favorite one out of all of them. The second one with the forest scene is the best fight scene through out all the movies. " you'll never stop at one... I'll take you all down!!!"

the 4th one I left the theater... Around the time marky mark hacked the remote control helicopters. Done!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back