Done / Completed --delete

I kinda lost track of this while doing other projects. I want one, so I'll eventually get to it but it might not be super-high on the list.

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with eventually. Like Bad Wolf said, whenever that day comes, I'm totally in. Now where's my trench coat...lol

I found out a bit more about this prop from Richard Coyle! He made the base blaster and it was modified by modern props. The emitter was made by Ed Miarecki. Without permission I wouldn't want to post a picture from Richard's facebook of the base blaster, but it is over there!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in one for sure. I love the Trancers movies. I'd like to have a Shark's head lamp as seen in Trancers 4.

SharkLamp.jpg

From Trancers 4:

JACK DETH: "Scotch".
BARTENDER: "How d'ya want that"?
JACK DETH: "Intravenously".

Last edited:
Well, if I get around to this, it would be a high-res resin printed piece most likely as a 1st choice, since that's what I mainly print tings in nowadays. Unfortunately, it also means the cost could almost double.

Well, if I get around to this, it would be a high-res resin printed piece most likely as a 1st choice, since that's what I mainly print tings in nowadays. Unfortunately, it also means the cost could almost double.

That's cool. Let us know what you come up with. Always glad people remember and show TRANCERS some love. (y)

OK, since this seems to have come back from the dead, I crunched some numbers and updated the first post with some options.

I also went back and looked at my reference images, as well as Racprops photos. The one he wrote on his page was the model used for Deth's blaster does not match the screen prop. (Even if the emitter was modded for the movie, the grip is also completely different. It's been a great many years, so maybe he just misstated. But I think I'll try to incorporate a square pushbutton as a trigger, because that seems consistent with all those old ray gun models!)

Haha, noted. If maybe 1-2 more will commit, it will be enough for me to start printing parts once I finish with the models. I'll post some renders once I get closer to having something nice to show. I kinda went back and started over on some things!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back