Tracking Syringe."complted" 11/21/08

ONE END

..... Updated... Sale Thread

Took the progression pics out accidentally when I went through my Photobucket account and cleaned it up... OOPS! should have read that warning better "if you delete these pics you may **** up any links you have to them".... Yeah I'm a smart one...

Then I went through and deleted my post's because this thread looked lame with blank Photobucket labels... I'm not to excited to redo them so just took them out.

So here's pics of what I made "concept art and actual prop used in AVPR move"
"This is concept art not my work"
scan0012.jpg

This is the actual prop used in movie AVPR"
scan0011.jpg

And here's What I made...
Sculpt...
HPIM0767_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0769_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0770_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0773_edited-1.jpg

"First pull"
Open...
HPIM0935.jpg

Closed...
HPIM0934.jpg

Top...
HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0943.jpg

scan0012.jpg

scan0011.jpg

HPIM0767_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0769_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0770_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0773_edited-1.jpg

HPIM0935.jpg

HPIM0934.jpg

HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0943.jpg

Absolultely fantastic, I would buy one of these. That sculpt looks amazing, detail is outstanding and looks really clean. Great work. :D

really nice job on the detail of the controls, One End. Looks really clean. what's your plans for the vial?

sorry to here this, but you are very talented! Sell some of your displays and start again, you can't waste your natural talent.

Glad to see you started again...now you know what to expect so maybe the new sculpt will be better than the last one...all things happen for a reason right???

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back