Tracking Syringe."complted" 11/21/08

ahhhhhhhhhhh ****. that sux. I can get you some small testubes from the hospital they very in sizes but You would eant ones like 3 to 4 inces long. just let me know

This is so true and I was quoting that this morning actually....

What are you working on Chris?

Unfortunately the work has screeched to a halt for the moment, need $$$ to get the rest of my Backer Rod (the 1/4 & 1/2"). I have been trying to get the design for my GFs armor done, but its proving harder than I thought. I hope to get over there on Monday so we can work on heat gunning the dreds I DO have done (40 of 88), & I'll probably pick up the bucket plastic from you so I can start drawing the patterns for my armor (well if we dont get it done while im there...LOL). Keep checking my threads for updates, cuz I am lock myself in my room this weekend & finish the GFs armor design...

Mark II is lookin good so far...gonna be better than the original

Chris

its the thing pred jabes himself with when he gets hurt like medicine

Actually it's the Tracking Syringe that he slams into the liquid the Facehuggers are bein' transported in, in AVP2 and then puts the liquid into his own suit so he can track the paths of the facehuggers, throughout the rest of the film.
Just my $.02 Hope I'm correct.

WOW!!! Definantly better than the first...btw exactly how late WERE you up...none of the top stuff was done when I left & now its painted too...hardcore man

Had my first pull last night, still have to trim it up and paint it.

HPIM0932.jpg

HPIM0932.jpg

Yo dude, You did good on the molding. The cast came out pretty good.
Just need minor trimming and ya ready to inject.

Looks real good, seems a tricky peice to make, but so far real good ;)

Thank you. We shall see if I'm any good on the paint up...

You think I should color it on paper and decide what looks best before I attempt to paint it? Or just color it like the movie prop?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back