Tracking Berserker -

MetalWaterStudio

Recently I have had a back-order on materials and also had a couple of bios that had some imperfections on them. So to make the best of the situation I cut off the problems, combined the bios, and modified the top. And here is the result of this experiment.

jungletracker.jpg

jgltracker.jpg

jgltracker2.jpg

I really like it alot! Normally, i don't like the green on biohelmets. I would call this one... Gator! Nice work!

Thanks all.I originally sculpted from scratch a tracker and berserker. Then just had to to a lil sanding and cutting. So luckily they fit.
And Yeah Im not to keen on green on bios either. But I figured if I was a Pred in the jungle my bio would eventually get a little mossy and gain the colors of the forest.

the combo is a good match. The tracker bio itself is really 'organic' looking so adding the beserker jaw just makes sense and as a result you have a wicked looking Bio. Plus the paint up is really cool

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back