Tracker Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

celtic0130

Okay.. So I've decided to make a Tracker than a Falconer..
So I've start working with foamies.. Basically I've only cropped it out then stick it together then..
Yeah.. This what it came out... So I used "Soldering Iron" to engrave the details on trackers mask..
Then I bended a 1/4 PVC pipe for the Tusk's... I hope that it will come out accurate... hope so.. LOL
Hmmm.. Oh one more thing.. I'll just modify this suit.. I'll have a lower part of wolf then upper body of tracker and of course the biomask..
and face of badblood then wrist gauntlets of celtic.. Yes i know.. I've blended all characters.. LOL
okay Im gonna update soon.. Its Christmas so.. I will be having a busy schedules..Merry Christmas to all..

100_9044.JPG

100_9045.JPG

100_9048.JPG

100_9051.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

celtic0130

Okay guys.. So had the chance to upload some pics.. here are some updates...Still from foamies..
Done with the Biomask only left is the paintjob. Set aside that since I dont have available Metallic Silver for now.. LOL
The Feet.. I've done a new one..Copied the feet of the Tri-Brothers... And added some 3inch boosting on height so I achieved..
I think.. 5"12 now? ... So yeah.. enough blah blah blah... On to the pics!

100_9116.JPG

100_9117.JPG

100_9119.JPG

100_9120.JPG

100_9121.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

celtic0130

Just a quick question guys..
What do you think is the cooler paintjob?
Will i paint the feet also silver like the knee armor.. or will I color it brown.. to make it look like Falconer's feet?