Tracker Predator Sideshow Collectiables

Prednuttie

Look what i bought today!!

http://media.photobu...thHound-PR2.jpg
I will post pictures and i also need help with something in a second as soon i finish this set up.

I got 23% off cuz the idiot broke the Hound's spike horns. I would need advice how to pull the little part off cuz it seems to be stuck in there and i wanna repair it. Also found a strange package inside that looks like balls. Is it for the tracker or something? I will post pictures soon. Thanks!

Now i am a proud owner of a very first Predator collectiable. I look forward completing more!

Oh look
2012-01-07_18-37-26_171.jpg

Look i caught this today! Kidding aside :D
2012-01-07_20-03-32_82.jpg

This is what i was looking at today. Yes there are three other ones! I may get them next month!
2012-01-07_20-03-55_589.jpg

Does anyone know what these are for?!
2012-01-07_20-04-28_185.jpg

1034250_vb.jpg

This is the part that broke. That's how i got a 23% off :D Good deal. Now i need your advice how to fix this? Sure i can superglue it but i wanna take that broken thing out first before i put the broken spike in. Advice?

I will be back in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say use a small pair of needle nose pliers to get that out. You can get them with the thinner nose. I have the tracker as well, and its amazing! I also love your giant facehugger, super cool! The Hot toys figures are super cool, but expensive. Whats also cool is that when they are gone they are gone. Thats why the older ones are so freaking high on ebay and amazon!

The pieces you re asking about are extra joints for the hands, in case you break one. Congrats on a cool purchase. He's one of my favs. :)

Oh i didn't know they were joints! Nice to know! Thanks for the help! I still wonder if you can take off the mask? I know the instructions say you can't but i seen somewhere on youtube you can take them off. Their face isn't painted but it's there. I don't know if this true? Anyone? Thanks for the comments. I plan to get the other 2 set then i will make a background for it and get a glass display for it. I ain't done. I have plans to get more collections.

I have been wanting Aliens, I will take pictures tomorrow cuz the picture would stand out better when there is sunlight and not to mention it'll look better when it's outside :D

Also i did use small pilers and a knife to pull up the broken part out and i just stick the other horn back in and it fits just fine. Don't need no super glue.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back