Done / Completed TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi leather belt replica run

Cantina_Dude

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Run closed! Thanks folks!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey gang!

I'm going to be ordering supplies for a couple TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi leather belt commissions in the next week or so and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to get in on a mini run. The leather belt will come with the button studs and buckle all installed but they will not come with pouches, Covertec clips, or pen lid "food capsules". Resin pouch replicas can be purchased from janglesworthy here on the RPF if you'd like to complete your setup.

CD_OWK_TPM_Belt_01.JPG

Price for a leather belt is $200 USD plus shipping (from Canada) and PayPal fees. I will leave this mini run open until Friday, August 20, 2021, when I will shut 'er down and place my orders for supplies. If you are interested in a belt, please send me a PM and we can sort out purchase details.

Thanks folks!

Mike.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get this belt but with an Episode 4 Alec Guinness Buckle?

I want to do a hybrid so same belt, same smaller center strip, just the ANH Buckle.

Thanks

Would it be possible to get this belt but with an Episode 4 Alec Guinness Buckle?

I want to do a hybrid so same belt, same smaller center strip, just the ANH Buckle.

Thanks
Sounds like you want a Kenobi Mythos statue belt, I’m working on that as a costume myself

Cantina Dude was kind enough to respond and let me know he can work with me on specifics, etc.. Unfortunately some unexpected expenses came up today that are eating into my prop budget so this one will have to wait, but I want to mention how nice it was for Cantina Dude to get back to me so quickly and professionally. A lot of very talented prop makers have no sense of how to conduct business which is frustrating when you are offering someone your money. I wish they were all, and many are, like Cantina Dude.

Thanks again. (y) :love:

How Large of a belt can you make?
The limitations on belt size come down to the size of the cow hide. If a whole hide is purchased and a belt strap cut from down the length of it, you could probably get upwards of around 100", it would just cost more to buy a hide that big. But on average, from a more reasonable sized hide like I have bought in the past, I could get up to around a 55" long belt strap if I needed to.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back