Toy Story - Woody / Jessie / Stinky Pete / Forky

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! Now we're approaching the release of Toy Story 4, I wanted to share with you the toys I have modded:

DSC_1532.jpg

So I will try to keep it as brief as possible =)

I will start with the easy one, which was to swap woody's head from a TSC Woody with a new head from a new plush toy. I have repainted his face a little bit:

woodycustom.jpg

Next, was probably the most complicated... I had cut all of Jessie's hair, and use single wool strings that I placed carefully on her head, when all was done, I braided it. For the body, I had to re sewn the entire upper part to make her a bit thinner as for some reasons all of the available Jessies do not have an accurate body. Then I used the bottom of my TSC figure and adjusted the waist and sewn it back to the top:

jessiemod.jpg

Next is Forky, I had bought the available kit but his size was a bit too big for me, so I decided to look for another one. I did find him, however he was made in an entire mold, so I trimmed down his legs, and remade it entirely with what I had in hand:

forky.jpg

And finally Stinky Pete. This version was a "Vintage" Young Epoch Stinky Pete. To make it a bit more screen accurate, I decided to re sculpt his beard so the "talking mouth" lines aren't visible anymore, and repainted him entirely! It necessitated a lot of time in between the steps, but quite happy with this one:

DSC_0119smol.jpg

IMG_9237.jpg

Thanks! Let me know what you think!

Those look great, no doubt. I've been after a Sinky Pete for my wife for years. The Epoch ones just sell for SO much!

Yeah his price can be steep, I had managed to get mine for 350 in total, which is a lot but not so much for that doll, even the vintage one can go up to 500! But it is a very nice doll overall, so if you can get it, it would totally be worth it haha! I am also working on the box, hopefully I'll have it done soon!

That is an amazing collection!
I’m curious how you tackled the head swap on Woody? I’m about to attempt the same thing, so would be great if you had some suggestions?
I also like what you did with Jessie to make her more accurate. I may also attempt this in the future, now I can see what can be achieved. Very nicely done!

That is an amazing collection!
I’m curious how you tackled the head swap on Woody? I’m about to attempt the same thing, so would be great if you had some suggestions?
I also like what you did with Jessie to make her more accurate. I may also attempt this in the future, now I can see what can be achieved. Very nicely done!

Thanks! It was actually super easy! Just pulled both heads very hard :) Used an exacto knife to remove the extra bit from the closed mouth woody. And glued it back onto woodys tsc, his head can’t be turned anymore but it’s alright as I mainly use it for display :p

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back