Toy Sticker help

Tom1971

Sr Member
Hello all,

Can anyone help me with getting dried out stickers to work?? I have had Legacy Falcon stickers sealed in their packaging and now customers have received the ones I have sold and we are finding out the stickers' adhesive is dry.

I was thinking of a good quality glue stick but I wanted to see if anyone had any better ideas???

Thanks

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the stickers still peal off the backing paper?

If yes, peal all the stickers and lay them out back side up dust them with a light coat of supper 77 spray glue.

Then apply them to the falcon .Note super 77 is "STRONG stuff "al Elwood would say,

They need to be positioned correctly the first time as they will tear up if you try to reposition them.

Back in the day we used Supper 77 spray mount to do past up story boards.

Note: 3M spray mount / Supper 77 = the same thing, Supper 77 is the Pro grade version. 3 M spray, medium tackiness is what I would recomend.

Last edited:
Get some 3M spray mount. Spray the back, leave 30 secs and apply. Allows you to reposition too. Great stuff, used by graphic artists. I have used it many many times, always good.

I've used the 3M spray mount and I've even used Elmer's Extreme glue stick. Both have kept stickers on plastic without any problems for me.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back