Toy fair pics -Hunger Games replicas,Men In Black role play gear, Doctor who gun,

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BlackMarketMagi

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
just saw this, the gun replicas look like fine and would be awesome to paint up and "upgrade" the figures look neat as well. when do these come out again??

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Better picture of the Nueralizer. this kinda confirms what i heard a long time ago about the new one, it's sorta like an iphone sort of deal no?

before i took the screen cap, thought it was a phone, then read "neuralizer" at the bottom. cool. what say you?

SciFiMuseum

It also answers if Frank will be in it our not. I hadn't seen anything on iMDB about it and he wasn't in the teaser trailer.