town festival

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
well good ol norwalk had its festival again and of course i was there :D check it out, i added my cannon and speaker in backpack,
and of course my spear !!!!! ;)

i have tons of vid from this , ima upload to youtube and link it here
071.jpg

019-10.jpg

047-4.jpg

061-2.jpg

060-3.jpg

066.jpg

065-1.jpg

i also went to my college and won scariest costume! :rolleyes:
im still waiting for my pics from that

071.jpg

019-10.jpg

047-4.jpg

061-2.jpg

060-3.jpg

066.jpg

065-1.jpg

awesome suit!!! i bet you had a great time... can wait for you to post the vids.... let us know as soon as u post them on you tube....

BigBadWolf,

way to go, excellent pix and the spear and sound effects are a great addition to the costume :D

can't wait to see the vids!

---
Ei'luj

Right on Ernie! looks like you had a blast! We missed you in Hollywood...but it looks like you were doing just fine. I never get tired of looking at your suit!

some vids are up buddys , thanks for all your kind words :D

heres the link to the first video, theres only around 5 theres more where i was in parking lot and waving people in cars down,
some people even stoped in middle of street and got off and took pic, it was crazy !!!!!!!

link

check my videos for other vids :rolleyes:

Your costume makes me jealous! That thing is sexy as hell :D
Really though it looks AWESOME, hope you had fun.

Ha! that video was awesome for so many reasons ..it totally captured everything that comes with suiting up ...besides the obvious attention it attracts, you also captured some of the pitfalls of wearing the suit. communicating through the mask ...and seeing what is below you. Ha ha..your handler telling you to watch out was classic. In Hollywood, I cant tell you how many times my friends had to warn me when there were little kids trying to pose with me...even with warnings, I'm sure I plowed through some people

Great Job once again Bro!

lmao thanks so much george, trust me it gets better, theres more vids, lol and yeh my mom was the one helping me , she loves my suit
and i can never talk tho it and i was pissy with people who ran upto me or trew their kids at me when i couldent even see em lol
i was like WTF !!1 IM TRYING TO WALK ! LOL but yeh thats what happens , thanks for everyones good comments ,
i had a blast , just wait till you see the other vids bro lol

they will be up in a few hrs, ill link

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back