Total Recall DVD commentary

His commentary is always amusing. The ones for Conan are still my favorites. This new one he filming now should be good too, he already tweeted about a gash in his forehead and showed off pictures lol.

I saw this years ago when I first bought Total Recall. I forgot how funny it is. Most commentaries give us some insight into the making of the film, what the characters are thinking, what the film is trying to say, etc.

Ahnuld just describes what is going on. Usually he starts off a sign by saying "Dis is a really great scene," and then he describes that it's great because he is disguised as an old fat woman or because the Johnny Cab doesn't understand him.

Hilarious.

I guess there is no need to do a Descriptive Video Track for the blind. Ahnuld's commentary is good enough.

Ahnuld just describes what is going on. Usually he starts off a sign by saying "Dis is a really great scene," and then he describes that it's great because he is disguised as an old fat woman or because the Johnny Cab doesn't understand him.

Let's hope arnold don't starts directing movies...
"dis is a really great scene in the movie" " you walk pass the camera...and then stop".....:lol

I love it when he gets kicked in the crotch in the movie and in the commentary he's like "Ouch, that hurt!"

Oh Arnie, you so awesome!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back