Total Recall (2012)

The new trailer looks more like a mash up between Minority Report and I Robot. Looks pretty good actually. Seems like the original novel is going to be followed more closely, and as a result, Mars may only be seen in his memories. Does not look like he is going to Mars in this one.

Seems like the original novel is going to be followed more closely, and as a result, Mars may only be seen in his memories. Does not look like he is going to Mars in this one.
The implication being that Quaid actually went to Mars in the previous film? ;)

Just watched the new trailer...

The 360 shootout scene look retarded...beyond that, I think it's going to be odd hearing Colin say the same lines that I've mimicked Schwarzenegger saying for years like "If I'm not me, then who da hell am I?"

I hope that it's good, but have low expectations.

Three boobs or not, the trailers look good. I am looking forward to seeing the remake.

Fair enough, but I feel it should be mandatory for every review of this film to begin with the lines...
"Well, it didn't show three boobs, but..."

I think that's fair.

I remember reading an interview with the director, he stated that whether or not the boobs make it into the theatrical cut, they'll definitely be included in the director's cut.

weird-baby-hammock-vest-totally-looks-like-kuato-from-total-recall.jpg

Get your a** to Mars.

Looks great ! I'm a huge fan of the original and excited for this one.

Beckinsale and Biel ain't too shabby either.

I just watched the trailer after avoiding it as much as possible. I know that I am going to see this movie, and that I am going to be pissed off the entire time. Colin Farrel is no Arnold, and the futuristic take on this one looks like every other movie. I would have preferred they just remake the original, line for line, and with an aging Schwarzenegger.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back