Total Cost of a Suit Build

NanDeThanGaun10

Hello to all at the Lair,
My names' Kezz and I'm still new to the Lair . I need a question answered and it's a newby's question, so please forgive me
I'm after a price of a complete suit build with all the trimmings . I have got designs of what I would like the suit to look like, aka the design blueprints. It would be a Female Predator suit, that I have based off of one of my story's.
Now, cost is no problem, and I've got plenty of time to have the suit built, no deadlines or cut off dates, so far o_O, although if I could get one done by 2012, that would be great o_O
My budget so far, is approx $10-$15,000, yep u heard right, I know its alot, but I'm after a really good suit, as my Dad can now unfortunatly, not build my suit, due to a work accident which has left him with eye damage, poor man ;), but he has contributed to my suit kitty aka suit money, to help me get the suit/ Predator costumes of my dreams, good man, such a legend :sick:
Any help would be greatly appriciated, and yes, If it is made in America or else where, I am willing to travel to help out with the build, as in fitting and designs and other random things that come with building a Predator Suit, as I currently live in Far North Qld, Australia.
Thanx heaps, u guys are legends,
Kezz :sick:

15,000? you could buy several lol!

average suit cost for a male thats done complete is about $3,000 american. should be about the same for a female.. your selection is just a bit more limited.

Well with that 15k you may be able to have someone take your designs sculpt them up cast them, paint them as you wish, put all kinds of goodies in them and still have like idk 10k left over lol. I mean goodies as in animatronics moveable face extending wristblades working bomb gauntlet. Hell maybe even sound effects with fans and everything in the suit. And a good bendable dummy. Hell maybe even a suit made out of silicone so you can move easy in it. But honestly you could finance the whole three predators from PREDATORS lol.

WOW, OMG, LOL
That is really impressive, I was thinking it would cost double that, but I am once again surprised ;). Only $5,000 4 a custom built suit, wicked!!. And yeah I would get the extras package, just 4 fun o_O
Oh, quick question, another newbie question, Who built the Ceremonial Predator Suit??. Absolutely love that suit, and how much did it cost?, If anyone knows
Thanx,
Kezz

I can seriously build you something for 2/3 that Price. Foam Latex Suit, custom sculpts, custom armor designs that I will personally tailor to fit your body.
From head to toe a design that you can actually call your own. Yes it will take me a year but I'll get it done. I spent a fortune on my own suit and it took
me half a year+ minus the work on latex skins.

You can check out my Ghoul Hunter suit build and Pm me

I agree contact Uratz his sculpts look so great I guarantee if you send him all your designs he can sculpt them and cast them up and they look even better than the drawing...

You can also contact Bob Bagy here on the lair (Mophesto)
I know that he made awesome female predator suits in the past and im sure he still casts them..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back