TOS NOMAD replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prefect42

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gorgeous.

Did you do the machine work yourself? I had to laugh that so many races in TOS used grey paint.

Ted.
Prefect42.

Trekcollector

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This was a love of labor it took almost 6 months and endless hours of wireing i cant say i would make another any time soon but thanks for the comments

Treadwell

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If the incidental music behind some of the clips was ever released on CD, an audio guy might be able to filter it out a bit for you.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
AND you have FAILED to CORRECT your error through sterilization - you've made TWO errors! You are FLAWED and, .... IMPERFECT! :angry

Nah just kidding, it's perfect. :D

- Jackson RoyKarl, your Creator

kysupernatural

:eek OMG..would have never thought of that as a replica...that thing is AWESOME!!! Did an amazing job on it...just spot on! :thumbsup Love to see Shanter's expression if he saw that.