TOS Communicator – Kydex, Stopwatch, Chirp, Knobs, Velcro

Wow...the compliments from you hardcore Trek guys is really flattering
icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for posting, Chad, Gordo, Scott, Matt, Karl, and David! (I hope you guys aren't blowing smoke up my butt
icon_lol.gif
) Nah, really, I appreciate it!

It was a fun project...glad you guys liked seeing it.

Take care,
cdw

Thank you for the clearest, most concise "how-to" that I have seen yet. Great piece of work! The clear photos answered some questions that I've had for a while.

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Ham Solo wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Very nice!

I really miss my Trek props now. Thanks a lot, Cliff!
icon_mad.gif

icon_razz.gif
icon_lol.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Boy, I tell ya!

First we have to look at that beautiful Han Blaster earlier this week and now this!
icon_wink.gif

Now I miss my Trek props too!
icon_frown.gif

Outstanding Job!!

Jim

Great job Cliff! You must have a steady hand to do all that detail work so good. Another ultimate hero in the ultimate hero collection!

Hi Cliff-- great tutorial. I have a question for you and everyone else who has one of these kits-- Did yours come with the 4 screws seen in "Image A" (4 screws, 2 each of 2 different lengths) and "Image S" holding the shell pieces together?

My kit did not include these screws and I was wondering if they were something that was accidentally left out of mine, or if I had to provide them myself?

If they were left out, I hope the provider of this kit will be kind enough to send them to me considering the price of the kit. If I have to provide them myself, could you tell me what size, model #, where to find, etc, the screws that you used?

Thanks,
Russell

Hey there, Jim....nice to hear from ya! Thanks for all the compliments
icon_smile.gif

Brian, you really like it?? Wow..thanks man! I have "doctor's" hands
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for posting, Russ...glad you like! What Bones said...let's see pics of yours.

Take care all,
cdw

This thread is more than 21 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back