TOS Communicator – Kydex, Stopwatch, Chirp, Knobs, Velcro

M-Pire

Wow...the compliments from you hardcore Trek guys is really flattering

Thanks for posting, Chad, Gordo, Scott, Matt, Karl, and David! (I hope you guys aren't blowing smoke up my butt
) Nah, really, I appreciate it!

It was a fun project...glad you guys liked seeing it.

Take care,
cdw

snook

Thank you for the clearest, most concise "how-to" that I have seen yet. Great piece of work! The clear photos answered some questions that I've had for a while.

M-Pire

Well thank you, snook.....glad to hear it!

Thanks to you and Pat as well for the compliments

cdw

Gojira61

Sr Member
</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Ham Solo wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Very nice!

I really miss my Trek props now. Thanks a lot, Cliff!

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Boy, I tell ya!

First we have to look at that beautiful Han Blaster earlier this week and now this!

Now I miss my Trek props too!

Outstanding Job!!

Jim

hypospray

Great job Cliff! You must have a steady hand to do all that detail work so good. Another ultimate hero in the ultimate hero collection!

DangeRuss66

Hi Cliff-- great tutorial. I have a question for you and everyone else who has one of these kits-- Did yours come with the 4 screws seen in "Image A" (4 screws, 2 each of 2 different lengths) and "Image S" holding the shell pieces together?

My kit did not include these screws and I was wondering if they were something that was accidentally left out of mine, or if I had to provide them myself?

If they were left out, I hope the provider of this kit will be kind enough to send them to me considering the price of the kit. If I have to provide them myself, could you tell me what size, model #, where to find, etc, the screws that you used?

Thanks,
Russell

M-Pire

Hey there, Jim....nice to hear from ya! Thanks for all the compliments

Brian, you really like it?? Wow..thanks man! I have "doctor's" hands

Thanks for posting, Russ...glad you like! What Bones said...let's see pics of yours.

Take care all,
cdw