TOS Battlestar Galactica Viper MKI (Revell/Monogram) Custom Paint

Lynx

Hi folks,

I like to show you some pics of my custom paint Viper Mk I. It is from a group build.

I use the reissue of the Monogram Viper, scribed the panel lines, revised the guns and engine and lightened it.

It should be a Viper from a Aggressor Squadron - therefore I used a mix of Pegasus and Cylon insignia. And of course, the magnificent sundowner markings, wich I painted on.

Cheers, Hermann

That is rad dude. I've always loved the urban camo of the aggressor squadrons. I've done a star wars models before but the battlestar one looks awesome. Well done

"I never worked day in my life, I just lay back and let the big beat lead me."

The Jungle Brothers

Hermann, that Viper looks great. I love seeing Vipers with different paintjobs, based on modern day aircraft.

I really love the subtle mods to this one. The tail fin paint is just awesome! Well, its all awesome. I like the engine segment liners you added, nice effect! Your airbrushing skills are pretty freakin crazy too! Love it! do mooooooorrrrre!!!

wow! very nice work. im really liking the camo paint, and the engine lighting looks great too.

excellent work
cheers
bryan m

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back