TOS Battlestar Galactica Viper MKI (Revell/Monogram) Custom Paint

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lynx

Hi folks,

I like to show you some pics of my custom paint Viper Mk I. It is from a group build.

I use the reissue of the Monogram Viper, scribed the panel lines, revised the guns and engine and lightened it.

It should be a Viper from a Aggressor Squadron - therefore I used a mix of Pegasus and Cylon insignia. And of course, the magnificent sundowner markings, wich I painted on.

Cheers, Hermann

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

djmastayoda

That is rad dude. I've always loved the urban camo of the aggressor squadrons. I've done a star wars models before but the battlestar one looks awesome. Well done

"I never worked day in my life, I just lay back and let the big beat lead me."

The Jungle Brothers

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Hermann, that Viper looks great. I love seeing Vipers with different paintjobs, based on modern day aircraft.

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Man that POPS!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!

I found my new personel Viper! :thumbsup

jake88

Sr Member
I really love the subtle mods to this one. The tail fin paint is just awesome! Well, its all awesome. I like the engine segment liners you added, nice effect! Your airbrushing skills are pretty freakin crazy too! Love it! do mooooooorrrrre!!!

ALIEN01

wow! very nice work. im really liking the camo paint, and the engine lighting looks great too.

excellent work
cheers
bryan m