Top Shot - Season 4

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Anyone watching this season of Top Shot? It seems to be missing most of the drama of past seasons. They're trying to drum up some with William and the Blue team, but I think most of that is contrived. I do like the Kyle, the leader of the Red team, and Chris who is an IT guy like me.

This week's episode had them firing a Webley Mk VI. Very cool to see that gun in action!

We're enjoying it so far, especially the lack of contrived drama. My gf and I are totally rooting for Chris since I was an IT guy. We'll see how the dynamics play out now that it's only the green team.

Personally, I liked the Lee Enfield Mk III more. I've wanted one of those for a long time.

Rooting for Kyle also. I just want to see Greg gone. Crybaby McChoke is annoying, and I lost respect for him when he refused to vote for his friends.

Less drama is definitely nice. Having a female shooter actually make it to the individual portion of the show is also a nice change after all the others but Tara being gone in the first four episodes.

Watching it, and enjoying it quite a bit. I've enjoyed the challenges so far but I'm still waiting for the "holy ****" moment like shooting an MP5 from the rotating arm challenge last season.

I agree that Kyle and Chris are the standout "good guys" of the season, and can't wait to see Greg leave. He's a tool AND he chokes almost every challenge. I'm really surprised he's made it this far.

I never miss it. I'm also watching Top Guns on thursday nights on H2 and enjoy the complete lack of nonsense as they focus entirely on the guns.

I never miss it. I'm also watching Top Guns on thursday nights on H2 and enjoy the complete lack of nonsense as they focus entirely on the guns.

Personally, "Top Guns" is everything I was hoping "Top Shot" would be. Colby doesn't even annoy me on it, in fact, I actually really like him as a host on "Top Guns".

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back