Sr Member
Top Shot Season 2

ts1w.jpg

topshot2a.jpg

blowgun.jpg

FB

Any idea who made the hawks?
They look like they were made by Silver Phoenix

I think the Silver Pheonix hawks are cast.

These are hand forged/made. I'll have to check on the maker.

I found a pic of the hawks before the handles were fitted and trimmed down. The pipe is actually a functioning bowl. I would have to drill the handle out to make it work but it could work.

20022010150114165332379.jpg

FB

Super cool! How did you acquire them if you don't mind me asking. I thought this particular episode was great because it really took most of these guys out of their usual element and really shows off their talent of how quickly they can adapt to any type of tool with amazing accuracy. Loved the blow guns, they looked like fun!

Thanks for the link...I remember those knives on that episode. Very nice!

Thanks! My friend designed a very nice tomahawk to be used on the show but the company that made them sent him an altered design. The face on the ones used are too long. I'll see if I can get picks of the original prototype.

FB

I just saw the season finale and the axes showed up again!
Here's some screen pics. I have to find a better way to get good screen shots.

ts01.jpg

ts03n.jpg

ts02d.jpg

FB

Finally, I caught this episode on the DVR. Pretty dang cool! Are you using them to throw, and if so, are you worried about damage?

Are you using them to throw, and if so, are you worried about damage?

I only throw one of them for now. I replaced the handle on it because the ones used on the show were made of Ash and that wood tends to break frequently! :thumbsdown

I don't miss the targets so I'm not worried about damaging them!

FB

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back