Top Gun: Maverick

I would be very bummed if Val Kilmer can't make a cameo. I know he has been through hell and back with the cancer fight and his voice is very raspy...but I hope he is in this. Also, what about Loggins? If no Loggins this movie is treading in the “Danger Zone”.

SO many possibilities for this film...

1. Ghost Goose-Could be an Obi-Won like mentor, or maybe a scene where they'll have a tender moment making pottery together.
2. Volleyball scene
3. Buzzing the tower
4. Motorcycle ride
5. Kenny Loggins

- - - Updated - - -

I thought he was going to fly a F-35 in this one?

I'm fairly sure it's a Super Hornet - The Super Hornet makes sense, since it replaced the F-14 Tomcat in 2006 and Maverick famously flew the Tomcat.

Goose Is Back.jpg

I hope Iceman is able to speak these days.

I actually saw him on a You Tube video last night that was filmed only a short time ago, he does struggle a little but said it is the result of a swollen tongue so fingers crossed it isnt permanent.

"iceman" will fly a remote drone to back up mav at the last minute and have "minimal" screen time. but i will still watch this film regardless... :$

Moo, did you make that? If soo could you make Goose a lil shorter? Pretty sure he wasn’t 8ft...

Great idea and very well done color and lighting wise!

Gah... WHY?! Maverick threw the dogtags in the sea and moved on!
Best way I can justify it is by saying that in the original Mad Max, Max quit the force to “move on”, but it did not mean his story was over. I will admit that I’ve warmed up to the casting of MIles Teller, as it reminds of Creed (where a son of a dead character was created and utilized beautifully). But then again, many of us can remember what happened when Joesph K. tried his hand at following up a certain favorite 1982 classic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back