Took 1St Place At The Local Downtown Pub Blockparty.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

asy0uw1sh

Without my girlfriend I never would have won! She provided costume support big time. Case prize was $500. I beat out a Pimped out Big Bad Wolf & his submissive Little Red Ridinghood and an overweight cross dresser. Initially I was not going to go out, but at the last minute the temperature dropped making it suit-bearable! The whole suit would look so much better once I install the dreads, Don't be too critical of the backer-rod temporary dreads.

160_5615.jpg

160_5618.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

asy0uw1sh

No way! It's good to know a fellow Lair member is local. I've lived in Sarasota for about 4 years! I love it here!

-Alan

Knightviper09

I'm still trying to get one win in before this year is out! LOL Well two, kinda gave one win to another kid. He deserved it! More Florida Predators. I smell group photo coming up!!!