Too many TPS-L2 Walkmans...

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You know when you just want that perfect copy of a certain prop? I think I took it a bit too far with looking for that 100% mint, 100% working TPS-L2 Walkman... :rolleyes: I now have 8 of them. One broken, all others working perfectly. Physical condition is "mint" except one where there are 2 minor scratches on the grey side.

Dsc_0446.jpg

Dsc_0447.jpg

Anyway, I guess now it REALLY is time to keep the two best for myself and starting to sell off all others. Is this something you guys recognize: buying multiple copies of a prop, just to be able to choose the best one for yourself and sell off all others, or am I the only one that crazy? (I admit, I really took it too far with the TPS-L2's, though, but it resulted in some nice pictures ;)).

Uhm.... No... :lol:

I decide: Do I want to have a working prop or a static "just for display" prop... Sometime even a well painted 3D print is good enough for me, because I don't want to pay small fortune on the props. I guess it depends on the price.

If I only display one prop, that's it. I simply don't have enough free space to collect and store double and triple props. There is so much missing in my collection, so I focus on the stuff I don't have already...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back