Too big for Darth Vader?

YESSSS! That would be William! He is the one person that made me feel like I could pull off Vader if I ever tried to. I just haven't had the budget to do a Vader. I am already properly sized and proportioned for almost any other costume in Star Wars. I figure I can do a stormtrooper, clone, scout, tie/atat pilot, fett, royal guard, snowtrooper, death star gunner, rebel soldier, jedi, etc etc. The one that I would love to be able to match is Chris Bartletts C3PO costume. I'll never be small enough for that. I would have been able to do it in high school.
YESSSS! That would be William! He is the one person that made me feel like I could pull off Vader if I ever tried to. I just haven't had the budget to do a Vader. I am already properly sized and proportioned for almost any other costume in Star Wars. I figure I can do a stormtrooper, clone, scout, tie/atat pilot, fett, royal guard, snowtrooper, death star gunner, rebel soldier, jedi, etc etc. The one that I would love to be able to match is Chris Bartletts C3PO costume. I'll never be small enough for that. I would have been able to do it in high school.
Does anyone know how the guy with the stilts incorporated them into the suite so that it look right I want to build a Vader and I’m about his height any help would be appreciated

I‘ve never, in my nearly 20yrs. on the forum, seen so many banned members in one thread.

I‘m glad that I waited until now to post.

I‘ve never, in my nearly 20yrs. on the forum, seen so many banned members in one thread.

I‘m glad that I waited until now to post.
Well.....12 years is a long time to dance with the ban hammer hahaha. I only clicked on this this thread because I started it as genuine philisophical question. Judgeing by the many, varied replies, we had a robust debate with differing views.

It seems to me like this is a good thread to just let die. I'm not sure why this thread hasn't even been locked yet. I only went through the first couple pages but I saw enough nasty posts to know that I didn't need to see any more...

Agreed, I'd like to think that the overall attitude has changed over the last 12 years or so to be more accepting/inclusive for all (within the community, that is).

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back