Tony Stark´s 9 Million Dollar Acura!

Monster Dave

Sr Member
Avengers-movie-Tony-Stark-car-Acura-3-600x450.jpg

Avengers-movie-Tony-Stark-car-Acura-14-600x450.jpg

Avengers-movie-Tony-Stark-car-Acura-11-600x450.jpg

Avengers-movie-Tony-Stark-car-Acura-8.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Tony Stark's 9 Million Dollar Acrua!

such a beautiful car...

and at 300 mpg - it might be worth it given the gas prices nowadays :lol

I love how they completely covered the steering wheel, dashboard and center console... Trying to at least hide some things apparently. :)

Wonder if EPA will have words with Acura regarding those mpg estimates. 234/302 mpg on sticker, probably 150 mpg real world, and then 10 mpg with Tony's right foot.

I love how they completely covered the steering wheel, dashboard and center console... Trying to at least hide some things apparently. :)

Actually I think it's because they don't want to have to dust the interior again, this is likely for a car show but Acura went with the Marvel theme with the NSX concept car aka Tony's new ride.

When I went to LAAS this past year they dressed up an Acura sedan (TSX I think) in SHIELD decals, probably didn't have the NSX concept show ready at the time :(

I agree that it looks like some sort of car show, buuuuut look at the surrounding venue...looks a bit too nice for that....either that or it's in some exotic rich place like Abu Dhabi.

Wonder if EPA will have words with Acura regarding those mpg estimates. 234/302 mpg on sticker, probably 150 mpg real world, and then 10 mpg with Tony's right foot.

Read the sign closer... 'gallons' or 'mpg' is not mentioned anywhere... It's 'Palladium power estimates'. The car is powered by a palladium power plant, it doesn't run on gas... Maybe Miles per Palladium unit?

And it even has a disclaimer:
Actual Palladium use will vary depending on agent's driving skill and rank.

Probably just for Tony... :)

Read the sign closer... 'gallons' or 'mpg' is not mentioned anywhere... It's 'Palladium power estimates'. The car is powered by a palladium power plant, it doesn't run on gas... Maybe Miles per Palladium unit?

And it even has a disclaimer:

Probably just for Tony... :)

I just want to know what 'rank' has to do with the way the car performs??!!

This is the Acura NSX due sometime next year. Guess Tony ditched that beauty R8 vert for this.

Can the OP please correct the spelling in the title??? PLEASE??!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back