Tomorrowland

Hot of the printer bed, here's my slice of the right half. The left half is printing now. Would love to see what electronics you crammed inside. Any in progress pics?

View attachment 679629

Looks great. I still have to get some software to slice the .stl file so I can one printed up.

On another note my other side project of Trader Sam's Coffee, we just released a Tomorrowland inspired coffee - Plus Ultra Vanilla. Have to get some pics of it with my jet pack.

Trader_Sams_Coffee_PlusUltra_Moon.jpg

Looks great. I still have to get some software to slice the .stl file so I can one printed up.

On another note my other side project of Trader Sam's Coffee, we just released a Tomorrowland inspired coffee - Plus Ultra Vanilla. Have to get some pics of it with my jet pack.

Small world -- I'm one half of Tomorrowland Times! (My offer for a limited edition label stands -- I'd love to work something up for a cross-promotion.)

Hot of the printer bed, here's my slice of the right half. The left half is printing now. Would love to see what electronics you crammed inside. Any in progress pics?

Unfortunately, I didn't take an in-progress pics when we added the electronics. Wasn't much to look at really. We just cannibalized a couple of cheap "safety" blinkers from Walmart.

Small world -- I'm one half of Tomorrowland Times! (My offer for a limited edition label stands -- I'd love to work something up for a cross-promotion.)

Unfortunately, I didn't take an in-progress pics when we added the electronics. Wasn't much to look at really. We just cannibalized a couple of cheap "safety" blinkers from Walmart.

Nick, I knew you were part or all of Tomorrowland Times which is why I tagged you in our post. Figured we worked this much together on the pack that you'd like our nod to Tomorrowland with this coffee.
I didn't get any message about doing a label with you. Just email me with what you'd like to do. TraderSamsCoffee@gmail.com

Erick

Anyone have any ideas on the piece that screws onto the front of the teledyne canister? Trying to ID, but coming up blank:

Piece.jpg

Found one at Apex: it's an old cable connector thread cap.
View attachment 720762

Nick, did you end up using the original teledyne or just recast it since it's so heavy? Still need to add that to my jetpack.
Also, do you have the fire extinguisher label 3d file you can send so I can print one out. Thanks!

Let me know if you want me to send you one of our Plus Ultra Vanilla coffees too. Just PM or email (info@tradersamscoffee.com) me where to send it.

Nick, did you end up using the original teledyne or just recast it since it's so heavy? Still need to add that to my jetpack.
Also, do you have the fire extinguisher label 3d file you can send so I can print one out. Thanks!

Let me know if you want me to send you one of our Plus Ultra Vanilla coffees too. Just PM or email (info@tradersamscoffee.com) me where to send it.

The plan, still, is to cast the teledyne, but it's still on the "to do" list -- the original is just too darn heavy to mount on this thing. I'll be sure to post here once I've had a chance to cast it. it.

As for the 3D file for the fofire label, I'm pretty sure I posted it in this thread, probably a couple pages back. (If not, I can reupload here.)

The plan, still, is to cast the teledyne, but it's still on the "to do" list -- the original is just too darn heavy to mount on this thing. I'll be sure to post here once I've had a chance to cast it. it.

As for the 3D file for the fofire label, I'm pretty sure I posted it in this thread, probably a couple pages back. (If not, I can reupload here.)

I couldn't find the label file, only the blaster.

I'm looking at maybe trying to 3D print the teledyne if I can get mine scanned in. Still on the to do list but I'll let you know how it comes out when I do.

You're right -- I had attempted to upload to Shapeways, but the file was rejected for being too thin. Here is the raw STL file for the extinguisher label.

Thanks for the file. Just printed one out.
I did attempt to scan the Teledyne unit but because it's metal and shinny the scanner has problems detecting it and the scanned model came out not so great. Since there's not alot of detail per say on the piece I may try wrapping it in white tape or something similar so it can scan it.
If it works I may do it in a 1 piece and taken apart as a 3 piece to make it easier to get the inside to attach to the pack.

Just want to thank everyone on This Old Thread. All your research helped with my jetpack build here:

IMG_6450.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back