Done / Completed Tomorrowland Pin

Thanks for showing interest guys. I will try to get costs down. But please don't post that it's too much or you won't buy unless it's under a certain price. Price bashing isn't allowed in the Classifieds.
If your not interested at the $30 or $55 for 2 plus shipping please don't post that your interested. As this is the price unless there is much more interest 50+

I would be interested but at less than 30 a pin for version A

I would be in for the prop pin myself.

int in the version a pin but at less than $30 shipped

I'd be interested for version A

Interested in both versions. I was hoping that someone would do this when I saw the trailer.

interested, but price is scaring me off a bit.. both pins and shipping would be over 60 bucks.. :(

Last edited:
Not bashing the price at all. Just being up front with what I could do at the moment so you know where my interest is for the run. Sorry if it came off otherwise, my apologies.

OK thanks but I need to know interest at the price point above if this project is going to get done.
Not bashing the price at all. Just being up front with what I could do at the moment so you know where my interest is for the run. Sorry if it came off otherwise, my apologies.

The convention pins have been selling at $ 72 dollars a piece and well above.
Given the workmanship on these as well the rarity and the fact this film is looking to be incredible, the price offered is a super opportunity.
I am tempted to go for both myself.

OK we went through the numbers again and I think we can offer the A pin for $25 including shipping in the US If theres enough interest in the B (promo pin) we can do that one too.

So in at $25 with shipping? :)
Take me off I'm not in @ $30

Ok we are going to do the movie one, maybe the promo one :)
I'd buy one of either (or both) but like the movie version better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes last one I seen on Ebay sold for $240 + so $25 with shipping is a pretty good deal even if its just a replica :)
The convention pins have been selling at $ 72 dollars a piece and well above.
Given the workmanship on these as well the rarity and the fact this film is looking to be incredible, the price offered is a super opportunity.
I am tempted to go for both myself.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back