Tomorrow Never Dies prop

PHArchivist

Master Member
The red-anodized metal box/GPS controller thingy that Gupta has at the "terrorists bizarre"...

Anyone ever tried to make it?

screencaps might help.

mainly cause i have no idea what you are talking about. the only thing i really remember from that film (if its the right one) is the set of knives the guy had.

chris

Originally posted by hydin@Feb 4 2006, 05:42 PM
screencaps might help.

mainly cause i have no idea what you are talking about. the only thing i really remember from that film (if its the right one) is the set of knives the guy had.

chris
[snapback]1175900[/snapback]​

Yup -- same film. Bond fanatics would know. Where's Dave when I need him.?

Here it is...
Anyone willing to "tackle" this?
TheSpyBoys.com

007_TND-GPSControl-Box.JPG

I have bought two red mag light boxes just to see if i could replicate this....one of them was nearly dead on to the outside look....the inside, of course, is a different animal.

Would love someone to tackle this......~

Dave. There you are.

Do you have pics of the closer mag light box...?

Off the top of my head I break it down like this:
--Locate the (or the best) "found" box
--Hyperdyne for the electronics
--RussRep for the pistons
--Remainder of the guts would be fairly easy to knock out in pretty much anyone's workshop

That would really nice on my shelf. I don't have a clue where to begin as far as making one though. Someone here could I'm sure. The digital area would be tough to replicate I think. Anyone willing to try?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back