Unlimited Run Replacement Blade Runner Blaster metal barrels

Just under six months ago I made a large purchase with Ted. Specifically, two barrels, and five cylinders. The total came to nearly a thousand euro. Over the last several months he has repeatedly assured me that the items were being manufactured and that they would soon be on their way. However, over the last month he has completely gone dark. Finally, just a couple of days before my paypal protection expired I filed a paypal dispute. I was always patient with him, and I gave him as much of a chance as is humanly possible. Unfortunately, it seems he simply can't be trusted. To any with outstanding orders with him, I urge you to file a dispute before your protection lapses. To any considering reaching out to him, I'd strongly suggest you reconsider. It's unfortunate, as he's clearly a talented metal worker, but it seems that talent and trustworthiness often don't go hand in hand.

Last edited:
Sorry for going dark. The last few months have been beyond anything I was prepared for. I've lost a few people close to me due to various causes, some natural, some their own choice. It hit me very hard and I was in a very dark spot for a bit. As I pulled myself out and was getting ready to finish up and send out cylinders, they decided to kick me as well.

I hadn't checked any of the cylinders coming off the machine, after the bullet holes were made because I stupidly thought it was 'good' since they looked ok. This was until I made pins that fit into the holes for another reason and thought of checking how the steel cylinder "plugged into" the original one. If it's good, it should slide right in... it didn't slide. This meant there was a misalignment. There were now over 25 cylinders (pic of the tub) that were scrap. This gutted and and broke me. It's also when I went completely dark and ghosted everyone everywhere, even family was couldn't get a hold of me. I've since remade all the scrapped pieces and they're now waiting on the final machining processes then post finishing (if needed) and out they go.

In the pic of the tub, there's one with flutes that are on the wrong side. This was a test of my setup and didn't matter which way I held the part since it was already scrap. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any other issues, even ones I had dealt with before.

The pic of the 6 cylinders are the ones I worked on today after work - 4 steel and 2 stainless. These all line up correctly and 'plug into' the original plastic part.

I'm doing what I can to get caught up and get these shipped out to everyone. I know I shouldn't go dark and not communicate, but sometimes it's just how I deal with what life is dealing me. This is my biggest issue. But that's all it is. I dive into my work and everything else takes a back seat. I still get things done and haven't ever taken money from someone and not sent them what they paid for. My entire history is dotted with taking a boatload of time to get things done and lack of communication when I'm dealing with things, but things get shipped. When things are good, I usually communicate and lurking around here. I haven't logged into the RPF to just chill and see what's going on in a long time because of what I've been going through.

So they are moving along.

LasagnaSmoothie barrels asside, 5 cylinders? I have you listed as 6 cylinders.

Attachments

• cyl-2344.jpg
    cyl-2344.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 61
  • scrap-2.jpg
    scrap-2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 70
TeddZ has delivered many Blade Runner barrels included a few custom sized barrels to me. His work is top notch and have never had a bad interaction with him.

Last edited:
Sorry for going dark. The last few months have been beyond anything I was prepared for. I've lost a few people close to me due to various causes, some natural, some their own choice. It hit me very hard and I was in a very dark spot for a bit. As I pulled myself out and was getting ready to finish up and send out cylinders, they decided to kick me as well.

I hadn't checked any of the cylinders coming off the machine, after the bullet holes were made because I stupidly thought it was 'good' since they looked ok. This was until I made pins that fit into the holes for another reason and thought of checking how the steel cylinder "plugged into" the original one. If it's good, it should slide right in... it didn't slide. This meant there was a misalignment. There were now over 25 cylinders (pic of the tub) that were scrap. This gutted and and broke me. It's also when I went completely dark and ghosted everyone everywhere, even family was couldn't get a hold of me. I've since remade all the scrapped pieces and they're now waiting on the final machining processes then post finishing (if needed) and out they go.

In the pic of the tub, there's one with flutes that are on the wrong side. This was a test of my setup and didn't matter which way I held the part since it was already scrap. I just wanted to make sure I didn't have any other issues, even ones I had dealt with before.

The pic of the 6 cylinders are the ones I worked on today after work - 4 steel and 2 stainless. These all line up correctly and 'plug into' the original plastic part.

I'm doing what I can to get caught up and get these shipped out to everyone. I know I shouldn't go dark and not communicate, but sometimes it's just how I deal with what life is dealing me. This is my biggest issue. But that's all it is. I dive into my work and everything else takes a back seat. I still get things done and haven't ever taken money from someone and not sent them what they paid for. My entire history is dotted with taking a boatload of time to get things done and lack of communication when I'm dealing with things, but things get shipped. When things are good, I usually communicate and lurking around here. I haven't logged into the RPF to just chill and see what's going on in a long time because of what I've been going through.

So they are moving along.

LasagnaSmoothie barrels asside, 5 cylinders? I have you listed as 6 cylinders.

Hi Ted. I've gone ahead and cancelled my paypal dispute. I wish you had simply replied to my previous messages, but I understand the need to turn inward from time to time. I have many of the same tendencies, so it's hard to criticize when I see it in others. I'm sorry that you've been going through such a rough patch in life, and I can certainly understand your sorrow at discovering so many of the cylinders had to be thrown away. Nonetheless, they're still beautiful from an engineering perspective, and they give me complete faith that you'll ultimately deliver a perfect final product. Regarding my order, you're correct that it's for six cylinders - it's been a number of months as you're aware, so my memory was a bit hazy. Thank you for taking the time to respond, and I wish you best going forward.

TeddZ has delivered many Blade Runner barrels included a few custom sized barrels to me. His work is top. Itch and have never had a bad interaction with him.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Since he's broken his silence, I've gone ahead and cancelled my paypal dispute. I'm happy to hear you've had such a good experience with him - his work does indeed appear to be second to none. I'm sure I'll be nothing but impressed with the cylinders and barrels. Thanks again.

I've recently received stainless steel and polished stainless steel barrels from Ted. I haven't yet had a chance to install them in my blasters, however, the build quality on both barrels is absolutely superb. I couldn't be more happy with the parts Ted has provided, and I'm sure they'll look fantastic in my blasters.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back