Tomb Raider 2013 Holster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

noemiv

Hello and apologies in advance if this has been posted before!

I'm planing as cosplaying as Lara Croft from the most current game (Reborn or Definitive edition whichever you prefer :) ) in October at NYCC. I was wondering if any of my fellow Lara's out there could point me in the right direction as to getting the perfect holster. I'm willing to make one as a last resort but I just like everything to look as authentic as possible. If anyone has any ideas please feel free to let me know!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

division 6

Master Member
If you use the search bar on the top of the page it makes finding things pretty easy.

Both ladies I linked to are starting work on the new costume seen in the trailer and concept art.

Here is a link to the costume forum after using tomb raider in that sections search bar.
link