Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

I’d love to find a 3D print of the launcher, but they don’t seem to exist. I have been eyeing up a few NERF guns that might fit the bill, so if things go in that direction, I’ll certainly post pics of that.

I'm working on one, as I finish up the smartwatch model, but it will be at least a month before its done...

Show us pics once you do the strap! By the way, when I did it, I think I used a 2 inch wide strap of nylon webbing and a 1.5 inch wide strap of nylon webbing sewn on top of it - nice and thick and sturdy.

I’d love to find a 3D print of the launcher, but they don’t seem to exist. I have been eyeing up a few NERF guns that might fit the bill, so if things go in that direction, I’ll certainly post pics of that.

That's the route that I took with mine. It definitely gets the job done, and in the end if you get a printed version that's game-accurate (some people get easily bent out of shape over "interpretations") you'll still have that option later. Go with your gut, or whatever works best for the time frame you're giving yourself with your build. :)

Hi guy's!
New agent activated, I'm from France.
New things comes this week: Watch, Climbing Tool, Comm Device, and I making the "Nick" pant we see in the first trailer of the game (look's like a Jeans with cargo pouch).
Pictures come this week! :D

Oh and I send an invitation to the FB group equally! :)

It's been awhile since I've been on this thread it's actually really nice to see the community still being active. Here's my kinda updated Agent Loadout, I forgot to put on certain items, anyone know of a cheap tactical vest I could use, like dirt cheap not no fancy stuff. Anyway, who's headed to wondercon this year, I've updated mine alot since then, and I'm thinking of a new way to put the gas mask without the strap,most likely by biting down on something, if anyone has ideas please share. Thanks y'all. FB_IMG_1483593572699.jpg

Hello Agents!! I am new to the game and to cosplay really. This site is a godsend! Keelan - Love the Sphero 2 idea for Seekers, but a bit outside of my budget. And your epipen idea, AWESOME!! Mythmaker - I am so stealing your tic-tacs!!! Here are some of the gear and gadgets I found online that I'm getting for my outfit. My girlfriend and I are going to MegaCon in Orlando in May so I have a little bit of time yet. I found an etsy vendor that has almost everything a Division cosplayer needs! The pack I am gonna use afterwards for my job and the gun range :) I'll post more as I build it. This forum has been awesome!!!!il_570xN.992027816_rf8l.jpgil_570xN.1027677857_d8s8.jpgil_570xN.1034745275_tgx4.jpgil_570xN.1035868561_c6ni.jpg61kQWNe1sKL._SL1100_.jpgd3b3a9a5-6ec8-42cc-9b86-d5b0efd10af2_1.6c3b1fa099c32fd660c710241b01e8ab.jpegvvv-1203-outlaw-gry-in-use-01_1.jpg

thanks mate ;) ( i don't realise how this cosplay look good, it's always a pleasure to get exterior opinions ;) )

the evac bag is made of an old rain suit with some black sharpie on the side and for the hazmat sign and it's full of bubble wrap

edit: by the way there was an exhibition about ubisoft's studios and i took a bunch of pics from art work here the link of the gallery ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137516652@N07/

Man,I would LOVE to do a mission on that Navy ship!

- - - Updated - - -

Man how i would love to do a mission on that Navy ship!

Ahoy Lads!

Keelan pointed me in this direction! I just went through the entire thread, and holy balls you guys rock the heck out of this Agent making business! Great stuff!

And well, I got a little album with some finished pictures of my own: http://imgur.com/a/LoydQ

Have a great day/night and I'll cya later! :D

Wow! Those are awesome! I plan on doing a photo shoot with mine as soon as I get it all together. I'm a bigger guy so you gonna see a fat Agent...lol

found my watch today at my local store, drew my bio hazard symbol on my extraction bag, and glued my comms brick onto my go bag. everything seems to be done just gotta put it all together and see if it goes, will be posting pics hopefully tomorrow! any of you guys here in the midwest, michigan, ohio, illionois, indiana area?

I'm from Indiana but live in Florida at the moment. What Cons do you attend? I love going to DragonCon in Atlanta!

Looking forward to seeing what you guys bring, Snakedoctor15 and GeneralIMDBK! Welcome to the SHD!

I remember when I first started on my cosplay, and there were only something like 3 or 4 of us in the world that were really doing the cosplay for the game. Now, we probably have enough to actually put up a fight in NY ;) Very glad to be one of the founding members of this cosplay community for the game. All of you guys (and hopefully soon a gal or three) make it awesome and all worthwhile!

So, while talking about my girlfriend's MegaCon costume (Steampunk Belle), she asks me "What do I need for a good Division Agent costume?" My reply was "A bigger budget!"...lol. But I told her she could easily go as a Riker's or a Baseball Bat Rusher or even one of the shield/ax toting ********, and that would be fairly inexpensive. But I think she is going to go with a vampire hunting Velma from Scooby-Doo.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back