Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

Before and after photoshop outside my house.
Me-Division-B.pngMe-Division.png

So, as promised, I have posted the ISAC build and the ISAC light housing for the build, if you make it out of wood. Sorry it took so long, I decided to rip apart my entire website and redo like everything and then, of course, life happened.

The site is http://wulfkub.com - the relevant sections are both live, the pulse and loot bag are not yet.

If you have questions, I missed something, I am an idiot who can't do math, feel free to point all that out ;-p

Thanks so much!

Lookin good, Wulfkat! Definitely looking forward to seeing the final build!

And I like your approach to the ISAC. I was originally going to figure out a way to make mine out of clay or some other material to make a cast with, but ended up getting fairly lucky with the 3D print (though I do still think one solid piece would be better than having a hatch and too complicated internal electronics to deal with). I hope to find a better solution than the EL wire that I used; could just be the wire itself, but still. The LED ring used by Awesomeness seems pretty good to me, I just don't know enough about electronics to use it. Maybe down the line when I have enough time to really learn about how it all functions and such.

Keep up the great work! :D

I apologize for the low quality, but these pictures were taken from my phone's camera. When it gets little cooler out, I'm going to try to get a professional shoot done. Anyway, here is my FireCrest set from one of the more recent game patches.

Div_FC1.jpgDiv_5.jpgDiv_FC2.jpgDiv_FC3.jpgDiv_FC4.jpg

I would check amazon, Home Depot and/or Lowes. Alternatively, check any local hardware places. The masks are very common, so I don't think you'll have too much difficulty tracking one down.

OMG - Harley from the front it totally looks like you are rocking the Firecrest gearset! The backpack doesn't look like firecrest but this is a sweet build!!

So i'm building the health station.
This is my first 3D model however and i wanted some feedback.
Do you think that everything looks somewhat correct? i know that it's not 100% accurate, but there aren't that much high res screenshots and i had to get creative at some places.

I'm hoping to get it finished by the end of next week, and yes i'll spread the stl files.

Dude, what program did you model this in?

OMG - Harley from the front it totally looks like you are rocking the Firecrest gearset! The backpack doesn't look like firecrest but this is a sweet build!!

Thanks! I went with the grey bag because I thought it offered a good contrast to the black gear. I took some work-in-progress shots with the official Ubisoft Agent Go Bag (which is black), and it all just seemed to blend together. I wasn’t really a fan of that, hence the grey bag.

Also, the official agent bag sucks. It’s cool looking, but it has no MOLLE or really any kind of attachment/loadbearing system so I would have had to do work to get it to look the way I wanted it. I could have made it work, but it’s just honestly not a very good bag and I just had more confidence with the grey one.

Thanks! I went with the grey bag because I thought it offered a good contrast to the black gear. I took some work-in-progress shots with the official Ubisoft Agent Go Bag (which is black), and it all just seemed to blend together. I wasn’t really a fan of that, hence the grey bag.

Also, the official agent bag sucks. It’s cool looking, but it has no MOLLE or really any kind of attachment/loadbearing system so I would have had to do work to get it to look the way I wanted it. I could have made it work, but it’s just honestly not a very good bag and I just had more confidence with the grey one.

I think thats a good call. With the last build of my agent outfit, I painted my P90 khaki-colored because it was black and my backpack was black and I wanted to break it up. Also, on my latest go-bag, I attached a "gear strap" after I noticed it on this pic: ktc-101_2 copy.jpg Something to consider, anyway.

Yes, I bought the art book collectors edition.

- - - Updated - - -

The other book, it has way more stuff in it then the little book that comes with game.

Dude, any other pics of the gadgets you can post would be most appreciated. I'm especially curious if they have any more artwork of the ISAC brick or the Sticky Bomb Gun?

Last edited:
Hey guys, wanted to share some progress on a really authentic SHD smartwatch I've been working on! First look at this:

Picture 47.jpg Picture 48.jpg

The model/3Dprint I made is 2 inches across, and this presents two problems. 1) Unless you have a really beefy wrist, it makes the watch attach awkwardly to the arm. 2) the LED strip that I am putting inside to light it - the LEDs can only be cut into 3 LED segments, which means there's either a really big gap or about a 1/4" overlap. There MIGHT be an LED strip out there that is manufactured to cut into smaller segments, but its probably more expensive. So, I'm debating whether to increase the diameter or decrease it.

I'm still considering both, but, for the Hunter cosplay, I'm leaning towards bigger.

Last edited:
I think thats a good call. With the last build of my agent outfit, I painted my P90 khaki-colored because it was black and my backpack was black and I wanted to break it up. Also, on my latest go-bag, I attached a "gear strap" after I noticed it on this pic: View attachment 678769 Something to consider, anyway.

Oooh, I like that “Gear strap” attachment that you have there. I’ll definitely look into that for the future. Ultimately I want to add more of the SHD-tech into the outfit, so that strap might be a good way to attach that stuff.

I’d love to find a 3D print of the launcher, but they don’t seem to exist. I have been eyeing up a few NERF guns that might fit the bill, so if things go in that direction, I’ll certainly post pics of that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back