today's hunting trip

MisserCraig

Sr Member
went hunting today at the dallas comic con. lauren was generous enough to help me in and out of my suit and not suit up herself. we had a great time, met tons of people, and got MAULED. here are a couple of pics.
IMG_7136.jpg

IMG_7124.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

IMG_7135.jpg

IMG_7126.jpg.gif

me and the love of my life! :)

MisserCraig,

Way to go, I love that Celtic suit!

In that last picture she's saying, nope, can't have him, hes alll mine :)

(I can't wait till Halloween ; )

---
Ei'luj

love how you just tower over everybody.

Amazing suit ...for your next one you should go for the P1 ...you have the physique for it

What....who....where....why....!?!?!?!?!?!? Dalls Comic Con...!?!?!? Im only three hours away! Please let me know next time and I will be glad to hunt with ya! The suit looks great and....damn your the perfect height! Love the Celtic on the suit.

What....who....where....why....!?!?!?!?!?!? Dalls Comic Con...!?!?!? Im only three hours away! Please let me know next time and I will be glad to hunt with ya! The suit looks great and....damn your the perfect height! Love the Celtic on the suit.

Trust me, this small con would NOT be worth driving 3 hours lol... Craig was one of the few in costume,.. no panels, no partying.. just people there to meet bruce campbell and buy sw toys lol.. you should definately come up for All-Con though, that is always a blast :)

Suit looks great. Love how you tower over everyone in the pics .

I always hate showing up as the only ones in costume for a small con. Always seems to happen at the cons around here (KC area). Hope to run into you guys at All-Con, though. Won't be sporting a Pred by then, but might have my weird Pred/Sith hybrid done by then. I will be hanging at the SciFiHero booth if I get to go down there for the con.

:D Damn Craig, you appear as a giant! Great pics, you look fantastic!
Uberkudos to the wives (mine and Lauren) for being "Pred handlers", it's great
to have backup! :p

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back