tobey mcguire spiderman measurements

What's funny is that he's a small dude, but he looks really big... until you see him standing next to someone.
I thought i heard he was about 5'6 and 130 pounds? something similar to that?

Well, I'm a teenage guy, and I am 6 foot tall and 167 pounds. It all just depends on your height and weight. the new Spider Man (Garfield) is extremely tall and weighs about the same as Tobey Maguire (which makes him look like a noodle in my opinion lol). Even though it's screen accurate though, that might just mean detail wise. Size wise it could be completely different.

its a print that where made from sony prints and to mcguire size maesurements a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Almost everything I remember from when those films were in production mentioned him as being 5'8"...most the sites I'm finding have him listed as 5'7"-5'8" with some making the very specific leap to 5' 7.75".

As for those who say that 5'8", 130lbs is a small frame...it is! I'm 5'8" 135, so I can speak from experience here...I need all the help I can get to reach things on the top shelf. :lol

Ianfxmen, if you can measure parts of the print, I can confirm that they are accurate to the pieces of the costume I have. One of the major factors in whether it will fit is the fabric stretch...and the stuff they used for the movies is CRAZILY stretchy. So much so that the suit fit people up to 6'0" at times...though I also believe they could adjust the leg length to help accomplish this too.

-Nick

ill take measurements. What parts do you need measured ? The suit is damned nice but simply too small for my frame would fit perfect on someone 5,6-5,10 at 140 to 165 pounds

Last edited:
heres a pic of the suit on me

IMG_2130.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah if Tobey Maguire is 5'7 or 5'8, there is no way he weighs 130 pounds. My brother is that height and weight and looks more like a miniature version of Andrew Garfield lol. If he is 5'7-5'8 then i would say he weighed more like 145-150 pounds. Short, but with a more medium sized build.
Edit: Don't know how credible this source is, but it says Tobey Maguire was approximately 5'7 in spider man and weighed 165 pounds. I don't know if i can believe that judging by the fact that im 5 inches taller than that and weigh 2 pounds more and look similar to his build in a spider man suit.... http://www.chacha.com/question/how-tall-is-toby-mcguire-from-spiderman-and-how-much-does-he-weigh

Last edited:
All depend how you carry your weight, I'm almost 5.8" and 165 lbs,
I'm almost certain your Fettster suit would fit me perfect if the size is based off a real suit :)

ComiconGF2.jpg

ComiconGF5.jpg

ComiconGF7.jpg

CopyofGFspidey1.jpg

Last edited:
He was heavier in the first one, that's for sure. I think I remember it being something like 5'7 and 175 lbs or something. He is definitely smaller in the second and third films.

looks like we are about same weight and size so i bet 20$ it would be too tight on you also :) you live right around the corner from me so come in and try it we will now really know the difference in size between your suit and this one :)

I'm almost certain your Fettster suit would fit me perfect if the size is based off a real suit :)

ComiconGF2.jpg

ComiconGF5.jpg

ComiconGF7.jpg

CopyofGFspidey1.jpg

Last edited:

ComiconGF2.jpg

ComiconGF5.jpg

ComiconGF7.jpg

CopyofGFspidey1.jpg
In that last picture you literally look like you just walked off the set!

I'm 5'8 and 170 pounds. I know that Robert Downey Jr. is 5'8 and bulked up to 170 for Iron man, but for the first Sherlock Holmes he was 150.

When I was 15, I was 5'8 and 145 pounds and while I looked in good shape and toned....I was really skinny. Until I started lifting weights when I was 25. If Maguire is 5'8 and 130, he wouldn't have looked anywhere near that muscular in the first film....

a friend of mine is 5,10 at 140 pounds and looks more muscular then most guys i know.i mean if i really wanted to see my abs i would need to get down to 150 perhaps and to me mcguire looked really really small framed in spiderman but he was cut with no fat at all. i am 5,9 170 and i am much bigger then tobey in spiderman

Last edited:
If you can get me a measurement of the print, unstretched, from the point on the face down to the tip of the belt. I can confirm the measurement against the production-made pieces I have.

-Nick

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back