To the Batphone...

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With the recent posting of that great Batmobile I thought I would post up this link on how to make your very own Batphone. I'm not sure if this has been posted before...

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/toys/batphone.php

For a little over $100 you too can have something similar to this:

finishedphone.jpg

Thanks for the link, Blufive was working on the Shakespere bust I think, That would be real nice if you could get both.......and a Batpole.....and a Batcave...........

<div class='quotetop'>(Boba Frett @ May 28 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]1252266[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the link, Blufive was working on the Shakespere bust I think, That would be real nice if you could get both.......and a Batpole.....and a Batcave...........
[/b]

Close. I used to sell the Shakespeare busts but I'm out of stock at the moment.

CentralRepair and I are working on a functional Wayne Manor Batphone. The master has been done and I just need to finish the mold.

Didn't the Batphone light-up when ringing, or was that the one in Gordon's office? Wasn't the Batphone used in the Flint movies too?

David.

I recently Researched the Bat Phone for someone on my blog and posted links to the plans as well as an alternate seller and a video of the phone in action. I don't think the plans have the phone light the same way the series did.
You can view the post HERE

80sWeb.com - The 80s and more

Zowie! How's that for a first post... resurrecting a four-year-old thread! :lol

Great link, too. You've got a cool site! :love

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back