To 'Mr. Incredible or not to 'Mr. Incredible'?...

Jaded actually did a Mr. I skin using the flash costume without muscles and it turned out very well. I'm probably going in that direction myself, but will probably use less muscle. I don't want a 80's action hero skin with huge muscles.

A predator is very strong and can lift a lot and jump pretty far, and for the most part, isn't built like John Cena. In comparison, look at how far a frog can jump compared to how small they are. Their legs aren't ripped and bulging with muscle.

Jaded actually did a Mr. I skin using the flash costume without muscles and it turned out very well. I'm probably going in that direction myself, but will probably use less muscle. I don't want a 80's action hero skin with huge muscles.

A predator is very strong and can lift a lot and jump pretty far, and for the most part, isn't built like John Cena. In comparison, look at how far a frog can jump compared to how small they are. Their legs aren't ripped and bulging with muscle.

Yeah, that's a very good point. I thought the mcguiver huntutorial suit formed out pretty cool. My 3rd option, as you pointed out, would be a body suit with foam muscles for a little definition, but not 'superhero' definition. That's certainly an option. I hadn't really considered it because of the work involved, but if it will look better then the extra work will be worth it. Anyone know much about the foam muscle suits?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back