To many Choices...

ithica1

Here are some parts that are being worked on. I am also getting a few pieces from fellow Members but I a trying to decide what suit to go with or just do a custom suit. Here are the images.

Pred_Armor_Cannon.jpg

Pred_Cannon.jpg

Pred_MedPack_Cannon.jpg

P1_Bio.jpg

P1_Head.jpg

P2_Bio.jpg

P2_Bio_Right_Gauntlert_P1_Bio.jpg

Pred_Cod.jpg

Pred_Feet.jpg

Pred_Feet_2.jpg

Pred_Left_Gauntlet.jpg

Pred_Parts.jpg

Pred_Shoulder_Cod.jpg

Pred_Shoulder_Cod.jpg

Ithica

Pred_Armor_Cannon.jpg

Pred_Cannon.jpg

Pred_MedPack_Cannon.jpg

P1_Bio.jpg

P1_Head.jpg

P2_Bio.jpg

P2_Bio_Right_Gauntlert_P1_Bio.jpg

Pred_Cod.jpg

Pred_Feet.jpg

Pred_Feet_2.jpg

Pred_Left_Gauntlet.jpg

Pred_Parts.jpg

Pred_Shoulder_Cod.jpg

Pred_Shoulder_Cod.jpg

i thought i recognized that stuff in the background haha iv seen you on 405th and i bought a hayabusa from you
good start man cant wait to see a finished suit! keep it up

Yes sir you did. I am a mod on 405th. I use the same SN. I seen your post a lil while ago where you needed money and had to let is go. I think that was your post.

Ithica

Right now my big concern is the med pack...it needs to be fixed. Brutus said the foam needs to be shaved down and then remounted. It is so heavy on the back side that it always wants to pull back. I guess I will work on it some how.

Ithica

Right now my big concern is the med pack...it needs to be fixed. Brutus said the foam needs to be shaved down and then remounted. It is so heavy on the back side that it always wants to pull back. I guess I will work on it some how.

Ithica

Suit's coming along nicely, great choice of armor, cannon, gaunts, and... just everything

Re weight of medpack:

I had the same problem, even my partly foamed latex medpack wanted to pull back on me something fierce...
I added a leather piece on the whole bottom to enclose it, it had a tab at the shoulder that was long enough to reach under some of the armor. I then sewed that tab to a figure eight harness (think military belt with the shoulder strap on it) that had quickrelease snaps at chest and sternum.

---
Ei'luj

Dang it, you couldn't have posted the back pack and cannon last week while I was making mine. Great shots for reference.
Nice pieces, looks like everything I've studied to make my foamies armor. I'd just do a custom with it. Let it reflect everything you like/love about Preds.

Military here... Deff not a stash box. It is just a display box with our Soaring Hammer name I use while transporting props. I put the M6G in it so it does not get banged up. Sorry to dissapoint but I have UA's and a career.

Ithica

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back