to all those who have a pred. characters.....

Estelle

This is to all those who have a pred. character for which you have provided an extensive background.

I would like to ask you a question being that when you ‘fleshed’ out your character, I’m sure you took the time the ponder among other things, certain aspects of you character’s culture, society, belief systems and the like

I would like to know what’s your belief or opinion on dragons playing or holding a significant role in Pred. mythology or existing in their lore? I’m not talking about them {dragons] existing as actual a living breathing creatures but simply as a part of traditional pred. lore.

Does your pred’s. Belief system include dragons?

In one of my writings, I was thinking about including dragons as part of the pred. creation myth.. I’m just curious as to what others think. Are dragons simply a human concept? One thats alien and unknown to preds?

When it comes to you, your thoughts or designs should be about anything you want. I mean if a Pred can slay an alien what's not to say that he could slay a dragon. I myself wouldn't incorporate dragons. But some people might. I would have my pred slay something way more frightening, like politicians.

On no, I wouldn't have them slay dragons. As Dragons wouldn't actually exist in their world, not by way of my writing anyway. Dragons would only exist in pred. lore/myth. Or do you feel that dragons are something found only in the human psyche?
While it is true, what is or is not to be is up to the writer, one does want to keep with in reasonable bounds. I was going to incorporate dragons as part of a pred. creation myth. Not as an actual animal to be hunted.
~Estelle

Well as I have a character "Dragon Hunter" I must say anything is possible. What appears to be Dragons to us could just be "Dragon Like" creatures on some remote alien planet. Who's to say dragons and dinosaur like creatures couldn't exist elsewhere in the universe?

This is to all those who have a pred. character for which you have provided an extensive background.

I would like to ask you a question being that when you ‘fleshed’ out your character, I’m sure you took the time the ponder among other things, certain aspects of you character’s culture, society, belief systems and the like

I would like to know what’s your belief or opinion on dragons playing or holding a significant role in Pred. mythology or existing in their lore? I’m not talking about them {dragons] existing as actual a living breathing creatures but simply as a part of traditional pred. lore.

Does your pred’s. Belief system include dragons?

In one of my writings, I was thinking about including dragons as part of the pred. creation myth.. I’m just curious as to what others think. Are dragons simply a human concept? One thats alien and unknown to preds?

Hey Estelle,

I found this video on YouTube about a guy and his Dragon Bio Concept--pretty sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhDGymRGvpA...=PL&index=6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo64MregydE...=PL&index=6

[this one is his update]

Hiya Munson.
Wow, thanks for the link. Very interesting. Well, I see there is no limit to one’s interpretation on the predator…well, as far as bio goes at least.

Thank you also Uratz, and you too Sixsins… for your kindly responses
~Estelle

Hiya Munson.
Wow, thanks for the link. Very interesting. Well, I see there is no limit to one’s interpretation on the predator…well, as far as bio goes at least.

Thank you also Uratz, and you too Sixsins… for your kindly responses
~Estelle

In another thread they ask "What would you change about the Predator", and one person said about the mystery that surrounds them. I believe this "mystery" let's the fans create the Yuatji World--which is a pretty sweet concept. We could create different worlds, like in Star Wars.

I like being able to create a "new style" of Predator based on my own concept, with paying respect to the Predator characters nature.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back