To all the talent that is out there, thank you for building these for me...

startrekman

It amazes me what some people can do because I couldn't put a model together to save my life so let me show you a few of my models along with the names of the people who built them. Hope you enjoy...

The Moebius Invisible Man built and painted by Steve Allen:

IMG_6158.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6160.jpg

IMG_6161.jpg

IMG_6163.jpg

Artist Unknown because I bought this from Sassy's Satellites but please note this is not a Moebius Model, this is an original Aurora model.

glennstrange11.jpg

glennstrange10.jpg

bigfrankie2.jpg

bigfrankie.jpg

My pride and Joy... built, lit, painted, and even photoshopped by Kenn Wingle!

This is my actual Seaview in all these pics!

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

a1.jpg

6.jpg

ae9.jpg

ae8.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

17.jpg

3-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4tat.jpg

3tat.jpg

2tat.jpg

1tat.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed seeing my collection as much as I have enjoyed seeing everyone else's brilliant work on here.
You guys are the best and I am honored to be part of this forum and sharing our love of these models and replicas.
Well, I better get some sleep, I have to work on my Bike tomorrow, Where's Gene Barry when you need him?

amar.jpg

You have an excellent collection there! Although, I think you probably could do one yourself! They are not that hard and with practise I'm sure you could turn out some masterpieces yourself too!

And yes, this is a great community we have here with many, many talented and helpful members!

I wanted to let you know this statue was in the film super 8, at the beginning of the main characters bed room. the camera takes a clear shot of this exact statue except the paintjob they gave him is a dark grey suit. i recognized it immediately because i read this thread before seeing the film :) cool.

IMG_6159.jpg

I love the big frankey Aurora kit. A friend has that kit still unassembled and I often think he should leave it to me in his will.

Great Famous Monsters collection and thanks for sharing.

-James

Hi James, yes, I have also always loved that kit!

I love all Universal Horror and Aurora Models and am so glad to see they're coming back!

Here are some more shots of the models...

IMG_8993.jpg

IMG_8971.jpg

IMG_8977.jpg

IMG_8972.jpg

IMG_8979.jpg

IMG_8981.jpg

IMG_8994-1.jpg

IMG_8988-1.jpg

IMG_8992.jpg

IMG_9019-1.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9047.jpg

I"ll be Bach!

IMG_9031.jpg

And last but not least... Michael Joyce, Sideshow Collectibles, and Fred Barton.

IMG_5938.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back