To All my Brothers in the lair

Sorrow

Hi There everyone! I,m confused at the moment, and need your much needed opinion and comments on this one, whether to continue this build or not? and which head to use? or is this a waste of the originals? All comments welcome and appreciated. Thank you my brothers.

SNV33070.JPG

SNV33069.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's is awesome bro! Its not that waste of originals.. That's cool! Just sculpt some armors then paint it then you have a custom predator LOL.. It will look like a brute predator.. don't you imagine that? So cool! ..

Not a waste of the originals though I'd go with the masked head cause an unmasked head looks too... scrawny(!) for that beefcake of a body.

If you're confident in your sculpting skills, I'd save the classic's shins for another custom and sculpt all new shins. The classic's are also waaay too scrawny for the body.

He'll look like a real beast when finished!

I would honestly beef up the legs and the head too, otherwise you've got the wrong torso on that project because everything else is too small for it, especially the pin head.

I aggree with them that the shins/feet seem a little scrawny for that body.

I'm on the fence about the head scaling. I like both heads on that body and think it fits pretty good with the look.

If you learn something from this it wouldn't be a waste of anything. Anyway you do it, it'll be a fun figure when your done.

Spawnceltic
DeepIncision
BENSIN
MasterAnubis

Thank You All for the input. I'll go ahead with the build. Cheers guys

Hi There everyone! I,m confused at the moment, and need your much needed opinion and comments on this one, whether to continue this build or not? and which head to use? or is this a waste of the originals? All comments welcome and appreciated. Thank you my brothers. :)

it has potential but it needs work like a lot of work

Last edited by a moderator:
yo bro this thing is really a "BRUTE" please continue this project. i wanna see other custom with other bases.
i like this, it's new to the world of predators.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back