TMP IS THE WINNER OF THE RPF MR AT-AT RAFFLE

Thanks for spearheading this JDH, and congratz to the winner. Hopefully we will keep Wayne's family in our minds and hearts long after the raffles and sales are over here.

Hello and thank you all for your support in this cause.
I wish to show my gratitude to all the people that aided. I am happy but more surprised that I was the one who was chosen to win this.
Anyway I want to tone down the gratulations and put the focus back on the family. Even if this raffle is closed I would still encourage to help and support this cause. I am extremely glad to se how many people who have been involved. To lose a father, husband and a probably major part of the economical factor for this family I feel we should continue helping.

I will therefore contribute with additional 250.00 USD.
My strength is in sales. And I decided when I saw this I wanted to help were I could do best.
I therefore hope other people will do the same. Everything that can help from money or other means of help would be great.

What I do know is that lose a family member must be heavy psychological, physical and financial.
Let us help at our end.

John I don't know what to say to this. You sir are the very definition of a Good Human. I am so proud to be a member of a community like this. Thank you John and thank you all for what you have done for Wayne's family.

Greg

<div class='quotetop'>(TMP @ Jun 26 2006, 09:06 AM) [snapback]1268454[/snapback]</div>
Hello and thank you all for your support in this cause.
I wish to show my gratitude to all the people that aided. I am happy but more surprised that I was the one who was chosen to win this.
Anyway I want to tone down the gratulations and put the focus back on the family. Even if this raffle is closed I would still encourage to help and support this cause. I am extremely glad to se how many people who have been involved. To lose a father, husband and a probably major part of the economical factor for this family I feel we should continue helping.

I will therefore contribute with additional 250.00 USD.
My strength is in sales. And I decided when I saw this I wanted to help were I could do best.
I therefore hope other people will do the same. Everything that can help from money or other means of help would be great.

What I do know is that lose a family member must be heavy psychological, physical and financial.
Let us help at our end.
[/b]

you truly have a good heart brother.

we could all learn a thing or 2 from you.

you didnt even have 1 excited post like... YAY i won...

you kept the focus where it should be.

i got a little phaklempt (sp?) reading your post.

:cheers cheers brother.

and once again my thoughts and prayers to waynes family, wish i could help more, i can barely afford to eat at the moment. but as soon as i get some things squared away, i will deffinately try to be more of a contribution to this worthy cause.

once again thanks to all the people who have contributed just like TMP. :thumbsup

I search for the raffle i am curently holding, and i found this... Its a while now since the raffle was held. Does anyone know what happend after this? How much finaly was collected for the family? How are the family today? How old are the kids today? Anything we could do for them now?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back