TMP Enterprise model build-up...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bryancd

Master Member
Let's say I pick up a 1:537 AMT Enterprise, can be from any of the movies really as I don't want to go a quest for a "smoothie". CultTVMan and Federation models both sell various refit parts and lighting kits, but what would you guys recomend for lighting and detailing? I especially want the nacelles to snap. Should I go with a flourescent system and LED's? By the way, I would turn this project over to a local guy for the build-up, but want to research as much as I can. Thanks.

Bryan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

12Rogues

It arrived in country on Feb 12th, and it should start arriving in some stores starting tomorrow. Thats when some online stores expect it to arrive. :thumbsup