TMP Enterprise model build-up...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bryancd

Master Member
Let's say I pick up a 1:537 AMT Enterprise, can be from any of the movies really as I don't want to go a quest for a "smoothie". CultTVMan and Federation models both sell various refit parts and lighting kits, but what would you guys recomend for lighting and detailing? I especially want the nacelles to snap. Should I go with a flourescent system and LED's? By the way, I would turn this project over to a local guy for the build-up, but want to research as much as I can. Thanks.

Bryan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First of all DO NOT buy an AMT movie Enterprise. :lol

The Polar Lights 1/350 (three-foot) kit should be out Real Soon Now.

Priced at under $50 if I remember correctly.

I have a couple preordered from this place

http://doll-hobby.com/prodinfo.asp?number=...aitem=8&mitem=9

Super accurate.

dmetzrefit001.jpg

dmetzrefit002.jpg

- k

12Rogues

It arrived in country on Feb 12th, and it should start arriving in some stores starting tomorrow. Thats when some online stores expect it to arrive. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.