TMNT - Is this creepy??

RogueTrooper

I didn't mind the film. While it's nothing special, it was reasonably entertaining and thankfully not toooo long.

What struck me as odd was Will Arnet's character hitting on Megan Fox's character. There's like 15 years difference in real age, but he's obviously too old for her???

I found it really creepy and no one seem to notice??.............maybe I'm just getting to old.:rolleyes

My grandparents were 10 years apart so it's not completely creepy. It's just not as common as it used to be to have a wide age difference. I'm 8 years older than my fiance and my friend and her fiance are 10 years apart. I think it's creepier anyone would want to hit on megan fox lol

That difference of 15 is not really creepy.

Now I wonder what you would feel about Aaron Taylor-Johnson and his wife. (Look it up). I did found it odd initially, but then realized it really doesn't matter when both seemed to be very happy with each other, which has also led them to having a family now.

It's just barely creepy.

Will Arnett is 44 so using 1/2age+7 the bottom end of what is acceptable would be 29 and Megan Fox is 28. In 1-2 years it will no longer be creepy.

Notice that they are both born in May but Arnett was born before Fox. If this had been the reverse, Fox bring born on the 4th and Arnett on the 16th, it would have not been creep for ~12 days in May before getting creepy again.

I'm 37 and my girlfriend is 24 and she's more mature than a lot of women my age. Oh and she went after me, so I guess that's less creepy. :lol What I think is creepy is Jack Nicholson dating 20 year olds!

Just think of being 15 and having a crush on a newborn. Changes the thought of that a little, right? HAHA!

That is not even remotely similar.

If both people are over the age of consent, what their age difference is should be of no concern to anyone else.

For the record, I was kidding about that and you're absolutely right. :)

I thought you were talking about the Twilight movie thing where the wolf dude gets the hots for bellas newborn baby and decides he is going to marry her......
And Yes i have seen the Twilight movies....once.. and NO i am not going to hand in my Man/Geek card.. the movies are stupid and dumb. :p

Dane Cook, who graduated in 1990, had a chick who (after physical stuff) said she was born in 1989. She said "what if, while walking to get your diploma, i was there crying?" Then he said "What if i saw a baby sitting there and told everyone One day i'm gonna **** that kid!" He thought it was weird but she was 24 at the time lol

When I was 19 I was sleeping with a woman that was 38. In hindsight perhaps too much but it was a damn good time. Age differences don't bother me.

The age differance isn't a deal breaker to me depending on the person. I was with a Woman 13 years older and another 20 years younger. The younger gal was actually more mature than the older one.

Over the age of consent I look at it like this-

Age is mind over matter,
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter....

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back