TMNT Casey Jones mask/costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AZspidey

So last week i was bored and decided I want to work on a project of my own. I had a very talented 3D modeler model out Casey Jones's mask from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. From there I made it into a pep file and was off. Here are some pictures of it and the rest can be found on my website at Todd Cook Designs Im thinking about making a mold if anyone is interested in possible copies.

-Todd

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

slimesquare

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: TMNT Casey Jones mask: Pep to Completion

nice!!!! I will need to get one of these

cokebabies

Looks awesome.

Every time I see that mask I'm instantly flashed back to 1990 for a second.

rensole

I'd be really interested how much would you ask for a molded piece? :D

pm me about this ok :D

AZspidey

Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments. Im still hard at work trying to make this as perfect as I can. I cut the holes for the straps and cleaned up some of the features a little more today. Im hoping I can mold it on monday.

-Todd

Dart

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'd be potentially interested. That's a costume I'd like to do someday and your mask looks pretty nice.

TitaniumBat

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very cool design. I've always liked Casey's mask. Interested as well.

zlindee

Well you just showed me up. I sculpted these about a month ago and just cast them about a week ago. I like the design but the lines on yours are so clean they just don't compete. Nice job.

_MG_0320 by zlindee, on Flickr