TK409 C-3PO in Clone Wars TV

Re: TK409 C-3PO in Clone Wars TV *PICS!*

Please don't take this wrong... but imo the R2 is too smooth and too fast in its movements and not jerky as we all remember him from the OT...

By any chance, was that you that did the Science of Star Wars gig for the Discovery Channel?
If it's the show I think it is then that was Anthony Daniels himself in the suit.

CONGRATULATIONS FROM SPAIN !!!!!!

One day...i will also have a C3PO costume..... = )

Alfredo

Well that's an auto shoe in for being accurate enough for 501st approval, hahaha!

BEAUTIFUL suit. That made my eyes bog out. Truly amazing and you should be VERY proud of that suit.

PRIMO! Honestly I bet it looks cleaner than the movie suit since you had to go for up close visual perfection when you go to public events.

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup

Well that's an auto shoe in for being accurate enough for 501st approval, hahaha!

:confused Except for that pesky detail that See-Threepio is not eligible based on his good guy rebel status.

But you're right about the stunning authenticity of not only Chris' costume, but his performance as well.

The Wook

The photos look phenomenal, however I'm not seeing any video footage.:confused
Either way, congrats on a well deserved opportunity.

Thanks again guys.

Update: photos and video have been removed. I'll post again when the spot airs.
-----------------------------------------------------------

:confused Except for that pesky detail that See-Threepio is not eligible based on his good guy rebel status.

But you're right about the stunning authenticity of not only Chris' costume, but his performance as well.

The Wook

Yeah you're right, haha! Well Rebel Legion anyway ;)

Chris, my heartfelt congratulations. Fortune smiles on the well prepared. You definitely deserve this. Is this just one spot or will you be doing more?

Photos and video have been uploaded. I can't remember if I posted the new info:
http://tinyurl.com/68vuw8

2507042143_f9d152a411_b.jpg

I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around, but this is great! Congratulations, Chris! You did a fantastic job! :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back